Add this fun activity to your ride to compete against your friends!
- The scavenger hunt is all digital and played on an app called “Goosechase”
- Your group will be split into 2-3 teams to compete against each other
- The scavenger hunt is bar/drinking based
- The game has 25 tasks at different point values to complete – the team with the most points at the end of the 2 hour tour wins
- The app is available on iPhones and Androids
- We explain how to use the app, give the game code to enter the game and answer any questions at the beginning of the ride
Once we begin the ride and make our first stop at a bar, your group will get off the Sunny Cycle and make your way into the bar, you’ll have the app open and checking which tasks can be completed first. For example, one of the tasks is to take a picture with the bartender (400 points) so you’ll click on that task and a camera icon will pop up, click on that and take a picture with the bartender. After taking the picture, it will upload onto the app and track the points. The driver and safety supervisor on the ride will have the total points calculated and can update the group on what team is winning.